Sunday, February 1, 2009

Home again...

I snapped this picture just after my connecting flight left the Minneapolis airport last evening. I must say, we had some beautiful clear weather in the Midwest this past week. If the temperatures had gotten above 10° F. it would have been quite pleasant.

Today, I'm unpacking and planning to get back in the studio immediately because I have a painting due on February 13 for a group show. Since I haven't even transferred my sketch to the watercolor paper yet, this should be a very busy two weeks!! I'll post when I can come up for air.


  1. PS... thanks for the great advice Chris. You're right, if it doesn't smell right, it probably ain't right.


Stop in and say hello!!
(But please note -- I do not publish comments that include links to other blogs or websites.)